Owner, Head Mechanic. Web Administrator
Former mountain bike and road racer. Worked in many of Atlanta's best shops as a mechanic while pursuing bachelor's and master's degrees in electrical engineering at Georgia Tech. Started The Bicycle Doctor as a mobile repair service in 1993. Opened the shop in 2007 after ten years in the engineering field.
- DT Swiss/United Bicycle Institute certified wheel builder
- FOX Racing Shox Master Tech
- F.I.S.T. certified bicycle fitter
- BikeFit certified bicycle fitter
- SICI certified professional bicycle fitter
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering - Georgia Institute of Technology
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering - Georgia Institute of Technology
- Master's Degree in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence) - Georgia Institute of Technology
- Part-time (Information Security) instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology
A former mountain bike racer. Nate has been in the cycling industry since 1995, working as a mechanic and service manger at shops in MN, AZ and GA, while pursing a bachelors degree in urban planning and a masters degree in education. He now teaches 8th grade science and has worked part time at the Bicycle Doctor since 2013.